Happy Friday, naturals!
I am elated to announce that I have been award the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by isleofazure from islandkynks.wordpress.com, styling tips for a Natural Gal. Thanks so much, I am MORE than excited since I just started blogging. Its been a fun ride sharing my wild hair journey so far, one kink and protective style at a time. Im looking forward to connecting with more naturals as I continue to write blogs, and begin filming vlogs February 2014.
The RULES are:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 10 or so awards to deserving bloggers.
- Send the nominees a comment to let them know of their nomination.
- Post seven interesting things about yourself.
My ten, fabulous natural hair nominees are:
Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to tag you guys. Im sure you ladies are smarter than me, so youll figure it out. You ladies ROCK!!!
Seven Interesting Facts About Me:
1. I have been drinking Starbucks espresso drinks religiously for 3 years.
2. I have been natural for a little under a year.
3. I am a Cancer.
4. Live in Michigan, but have never been to Canada.
5. Studied theatre in NYC for a year.
6. Have been blogging on wordpress for only 2 weeks.
7. I consider weave to be a protective style: Check out the story, https://beautifullymane.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/oh-what-a-tangled-web-we-weave/
Thanks ladies! Always remember: You are Fearfully, Wonderfully and “Beautifully mane.” 🙂