Detroit naturalistas, Stand up! Woot woot!!!
Hello my natural lovlies!! It’s your girl The Naturalista repping for my hometown PROUDLY!! DETROIT!! It’s been a MINUTE since I last posted, and I apologize for that!! I’m a student in school, returning after a 5yr hiatus, so I wanted to put ALL my energy into getting an A out the course! I succeed, back in the swing of thangs! Now let me do the same to this here blog!! OK!!??
Today I will be talking about “The Mane Choice” hair line made by an natural hair icon, who’s also from the “D” COURTNEY!!! Also @CourtneyNaturalHair on IG!! BABBBBBYYYYY!!! Her hang time is to DIE FOR! So long and thick! Wouldn’t you agree??! Anyone, I received my products from her line in the mail today! I can not WAIT to take these box braids out and deep condition my hair with her conditioner, and put a protective style in…
View original post 44 more words
So in my last blog post, I mentioned seven interesting facts about me.
Seven Interesting Facts About Me:
1. I have been drinking Starbucks espresso drinks religiously for 3 years.
2. I have been natural for a little under a year.
3. I am a Cancer.
4. Live in Michigan, but have never been to Canada.
5. Studied theatre in NYC for a year.
6. Have been blogging on wordpress for only 2 weeks.
7. I consider weave to be a protective style: Check out the story, https://beautifullymane.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/oh-what-a-tangled-web-we-weave/
Heres five more, just because!
1. Im extremely double jointed – I can bend my thumb almost to the point it touches my own wrist.
2. My favorite Natural Hair vlogger is Taren Guy — Check out more facts about her in “My natural hair inspirations” at the top of my page.
3. I am 6% Italian. LOL
4. I studied, and still currently studying Journalism at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. Go Warriors!
5. I have a car named Henry.
Thanks ladies! Always remember: You are Fearfully, Wonderfully and “Beautifully mane.”